The concise, non-illustrated version:
- rumors of the Lazarus hive’s death were greatly exaggerated,
- we were not as vigilant as we could and should have been,
- and thus, the bees, having run out of space, were building comb everywhere
- My Fella removed the excess comb and added a super
- And now the bees have space and we have honey.
In other news, I am in the home stretch for my class — which I hope means that soon, very soon, I’ll have time and energy for this blog.
Meanwhile, back to the mines go I.